Improve Your Search Ranking Through Organic Results of Magento Platform
Magento platform is one of the major popular eCommerce platforms these days, and it will help you to look for new ways to drive traffic to the store. There are some significant tips, which you can implement for improving search engine ranks and generate more sales and organic traffic.
The main aim of SEO is to garner some more organic site visits by landing at the top of search results. Around 87% of the people turn to their search engines first whenever they have a need or question, and around 93% of all online experiences will start with a search engine. Developing an effective SEO strategy will help your e-commerce site to rank high for valuable keywords, and it is a crucial step to get an online store in front of potential shoppers.
Implement SEO-friendly URL structure:
Magento will always advise you to use some of the best URL structures for pages like product pages, category, and sub-category pages. But, in case you hold a large product catalog, you might plan to opt for a flat URL structure where the page’s URL will look more like “website.com/product-name/.”
- You can focus on that by going to Stores, then Configurations, then Catalog, SEO, and finally setting “Use Categories Path for Product URLs” to No and click Yes to the option, namely “Use Canonical Link Meta Tag for Categories.”
- This section will help in preventing index bloat by just making sure that every product page can be accessed only through a single URL.
- While you are focusing on the SEO section or Magento backend, be sure that you are using optimal URL structure by following some simple setting tips and advice.
It is mandatory to get along with the professionals from Big Drop Inc to learn more about the URL-based values related to the SEO section. Getting the finest organic results is possible if you have Magento helping hand by your side.
Finest keyword research on your way:
If you want to increase organic traffic, then keyword research is the call for you. Keywords are phrases that the target audience uses for finding information or products online. So, a higher rank is based on optimized and well-researched keywords. So, in case you are planning to make the customers’ website rank high on a search engine, make sure to research and optimize the keywords first.
- Keyword research is evolving as SEO experts are willing to keep up with the latest algorithms of Google. Moreover, keyword research informs the strategy of the content by helping in building a keyword list that you plan to rank for.
- You should keep track of your competitors and find out more about the keywords they are using for high-end ranking. It is where the competitive intelligence tools come in handy.
- Some of the tools that you will use are Google Keyword Planner, Google Alert, Ahrefs, and SEMRush, among others.
- Using these major tools, you get the chance to track rankings and how they might change in relation to competitors.
- In the same way, you do not hesitate to look beyond Google and seek that alternative traffic sources.
Always make sure to update Magento to its latest version:
It is mandatory for you to work hard and keep the Magento platform updated to its latest version all the time. With all the improvements taking place, Magento will release updates gradually and most of which will have improved SEO supportive features to them.
- Staying updated will help in protecting the site from bugs as Magento patches are known for security loopholes.
- Magento 2.0 took its first step in 2015, and then there have been multiple updates and security patches over the last few years.
- In case you are still stuck with the 1.X version of Magento, it is mandatory to upgrade to 2.0 or just switching to the new e-commerce platform together.
Content marketing has its holds as well:
It is mandatory for you to develop trust with the buyer before you can think of making one purchase. The easy way to do so is by providing valuable and useful content. It means you have to write blog posts that will explain ways to use the product in the most effective manner by presenting webinars and workshops and even organizing meet-ups and starting communities online. For pinpointing what content kind will resonate with the users mostly, you have to cover some competitive research.
- The first step is to think of the specified need that most of the users have.
- After that, you need to create a list of the major performing content associated with that need.
- Always remember that various keywords will represent the needs of users. So, you have to ensure that your list must have various sources.
- You need to find out what your target customers are reading and then examine some of the common phrases people use to find what they want.
- When you have gathered a suitable list of all the competitor sites, you can examine the differences and similarities within the said content.
- Brainstorming in some ways will help you to stand out from the crowd. You have to focus on the top sites, which will have a gap of content to fill. Produce content that will help in demonstrating thought leadership and will convince users that the items are backed by expertise.
It is always important to try out multiple ways to add up these strategies and continue to track the progress. Make sure to redo the analysis once in a while. New content trends and terms seem to pop up frequently and must be added to the content. You can even try to publish some new content consistently on an e-commerce site and then promote content on social media pages.
Experts with Magento help:
In order to focus on the Magento section, make sure to log online and improve the search ranking to the next level. Through some organic searches, you can enjoy some great values related to the Magento platform now. The more you research; some of the latest trends will come your way then.