Best way to unlock PST file – PST Password Recovery
The outlook is a free web-based email service provided by Microsoft. Nowadays, many people and organizations are using Outlook. Outlook organizes all your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, to-do lists, et cetera all in one place. MS Outlook uses PST file to store users’ data. Such as emails, notes, tasks, and calendar entries. Sometimes users apply password on PST to secure their data from ransom attack and other issues. Data is the backbone for every organization and individuals, and protecting PS file using a password is a good move until you forget that password.
How to recover Outlook Password
For Outlook users forgetting their PST passwords is might be the worst scenario cause there are only manual methods and inbuilt utility provided by Microsoft to recover the password. PST19upg.exe is an inbuilt utility that comes in Outlook 2003 and the lower version. This utility recovers the Outlook PST password by upgrading it to a newer version. PST19upg.exe utility has one big problem that is it only works in Outlook 2003 and earlier version of Outlook. PST19upg.exe doesn’t work in Outlook 2007 and later versions of Outlook. Hence if you use Outlook 2003 and all the earlier versions, then you can recover your Outlook’s password using this utility.
So, now there is only one option to recover the password that is by using a third-party tool. Many vendors in the market provide PST Password Recovery Tool, but you should use Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery Tool.
Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery Tool
PST Password Recovery Tool developed by Shoviv is a mastered utility to recover the Outlook Password as it supports all types of PST files (Unicode and ANSI). This tool is developed with an advanced algorithm that allows this tool to recover all types of passwords. Such as password made of stings, special character, number, or any symbol. This tool keeps some necessary and user-centric features:
- Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery Tool works rapidly. It keeps a handy and convenient GUI. Using this software is like a cakewalk.
- This tool supports all versions of Outlook (2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016, and 2019) and windows server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016.
- The software will recover passwords in all types of Outlook PST files (UNICODE or ANSI).
- Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery Tool will recover all types (made of a special character, string, symbol, and number) of the password in a hassle-free manner. Password’s length, language, and complexity don’t affect the ability of the software.
Before purchasing this tool, you can check its skills and abilities by download and using its free trial version. The free trial version of this software allows users to recover the password of PST files, which is less than 200 MB in size.
Also read: Best Things To Know About Password Security
How to Use Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery Tool
As we say, this tool keeps and handy and convenient GUI, and this software works in a hassle-free manner. The user has to follow the three steps to recover the Outlook Password:
- Download and open the Shoviv Software.
- Then click on the Browse button and choose the PST file.
- Now click on the Recover password button.
This software will provide you three different passwords. You can choose one of them to reset and access the PST file’s password.
We can say there is only one way to recover the Outlook password, and that is by using the Professional third party tool. Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery tool is the best option available to recover the password. To get assured, you can download the free trial version of this software.