Two of the top-rated VPN services battle it out. It would be fun to watch who wins the confrontation.
At a glance, both have enough in common that makes them renowned but also have some uncommon characteristics that make them apart.
And this is where you’re struggling to find out the best VPN between Surfshark vs IPVanish for your task.
In order to find out the “miraculous” or “Whom to choose, and Whom to avoid” – we must look into the factors, first.
So, I’ve rounded up some key factors that would be helpful as a helping hand to get to know the best between the two(s).
- Security: It should be promising. I mean, could offer reliable security against cyberattacks, phishing practices, and so on. Additionally, look out for encryption protocols.
- Speed: A good VPN service always disburses high-speed servers and low latency. This could be analyzed by tests and metrics.
- Privacy: VPN networks or services usually ask for personal information. Look for a no-logs policy which stands for they don’t keep any information and share it with any other companies.
- Features: It is an important factor because it develops competition and builds experiences with the services.
- Customer support: Troubleshooting is common for users and gradually they look for solutions and instant support. Look for 24/7 live chat and email support.
Let’s go into detail…
Both offer impressive speed. You can potentially administer both VPNs for carrying your daily tasks such as downloading large files, uploading your content, streaming without lags, and smooth internet experience without blemish.
Surfshark and IPVanish use common VPN industry-standard encryption i.e. AES 256-bit, which is fast, promising, and secure.
The standard encryption intelligently encrypts your information and protects everything when you go online.
Also read: 7 Reasons Why Everyone Should Use A VPN
The two top-rated VPNs are also outstanding in terms of privacy management. Both providers strictly follow the conduct of the user’s information.
These two reputable VPN service providers follow a no-log policy which means that the VPN service doesn’t keep any records of your online activity.
You will find some common and some unlike characteristics at a glance.
In general, both VPNs provide basic features without any compromise or debate. But in some scenarios, you will find differences.
For instance; you get an AdBlock feature in Surfshark but not in IPVanish. You will find cloud storage facilities in IPVanish but not in Surfshark.
Any business needs to make its support channel strong and proactive as per end-users.
In regard to VPN service providers, live chat and emails are a must. However, adding more customer support elements provides flexibility and convenience for end-users.
You will get live chat, ticket support, email support, and video guides in both VPNs.
If I put my final verdict, I would say that both are pretty good. In terms of affordability, Surfshark is affordable which means small teams or small companies can consider buying their plans.
To make a final decision, explore both VPN pricing plans and testimonials. If needed, visit each of the websites and learn more.