It is evident from the above that a professionally-written resume will increase your chances of being noticed by a manager or recruiter.
A professional online resume maker can help you create a resume that is professionally written, easy to read, and will catch the attention of recruiters. Most of them are free to download. There are a few that require a monthly subscription.
This article will cover the most frequently asked questions regarding these tools, and then review the best online resume-building tools/services you can use in order to create the perfect resume that would get you hired.
Top Resume Builder Tools
ResumeSolution is not software. however, It is a reliable service where you can have experienced writers create your entry-level, executive, or senior-level resumes. You only need to choose a package and send your information or your current resume. You will be matched with a writer with whom you can work closely throughout the entire process.
You will receive multiple drafts from the writer until you approve them. Their keyword-optimized resumes are the best part of their service. They do this to ensure that your resume can be viewed by an online applicant tracking system.
- Price: This basic package is $99 for those with salaries between 0-$60000+. The $149 standard package is perfect for those who earn over $60000. The premium package, which costs $219, is ideal for professionals at the C-level. The resume review is completely free.
- Features: Resume Review: Keyword Optimized Writing, Multiple Revisions, and Professional Formatting.
KickResume is an online resume builder that is available both in a free and a paid version. It comes with creative resume designs and dozens of templates.
It also comes with a customizable option and a builder for a cover note. This tool allows you to customize your resume by adding sections and categories. It’s a great way to customize your resume by adding different information types for different employers.
- Pricing: Pricing is $6.85 per month for the Premium Version and $20.95 per year subscription.
- Features: Resume templates, cover letter builder, personal website builder
MyPerfectresume allows you to highlight the skills that employers are looking for and keywords that will make you stand out. Getting employers’ attention with your resume is a crucial step in getting hired.
MyPerfectresume is the best resume builder tool that allows you to highlight your skills, keywords, and other information that will help you stand out. With myPerfectresume, you can search for skills based on job titles and add them with just one click to your resume.
You can also add optional sections to your resume, such as your achievements, certifications, and Affiliations. MyPerfectresume is a great tool for anyone looking to change careers or find a creative position.
- Pricing: myPerfectresume can be downloaded and used for free.
- Features: Unlimited Resumes, 9 templates, examples of resumes; several fonts; spell-checker; online submission, emailing, a web publication in Word and PDF formats, interview tips, job searching, etc.
Resume.com has the most options to create a resume that is aesthetically pleasing. The templates and customization features are a big part of the reason for this. Resume.com is an easy-to-use online resume builder that allows users to edit the entire resume from a single window.
If you are looking for an online tool that is free, I recommend using resume.com. It’s because it has well-designed standard templates, and it makes it simple to print, share or download resumes.
- Pricing: free.
- Pricing: Well-built standard templates, editing tool, ‘Import LinkedIn’ option. Supports multiple formats, including PDF, Word Document, and TXTfile.
LiveCareer is one of the most popular online resume builders available today. It offers many tools to help you create a great resume. Choose from hundreds of designs and templates to create a customized resume.
You can also use a simple step-by-step method to create your resume and pre-written phrases that highlight your most valuable skills. The best is still to come. The LiveCareer includes over 90 written strategies as well as downloadable worksheets and expert video tips.
- Pricing: There is a free trial 14-day full-access version available for $1.95. LiveCareer’s premium resume maker costs $7.95 a month.
- Features: Unlimited resume templates, resume examples, cover letters, spell checker, multiple formats, formatting & interview tips, etc.
You can create a great resume on Indeed and share it with prospective employers. The greater your chances of being hired are, the more visible you make your resume on the site.
The Indeed resume builder is one of the fastest resume builders online today. You can upload your current resume to have it automatically reformatted.
Although the resume-building process with Indeed is extremely fast, you do not have as many creative options as you would with other online options.
- Pricing: Indeed can be downloaded and used for free.
- Features: Standard Resume Templates, Editing Tools, Fast Resume-Building Process, etc.
- 7. GotResumebuilder
GotResumebuilder’s online resume builder has a very intuitive interface and is a popular tool. It provides suggestions for every section of your resume, and you can use keywords to search for how each section should be displayed.
The resume builder allows you to create a resume for free. You can then download it in several formats, including PDF, Doc ,.docx and ODT. The resume can be shared via email.
- Pricing: The GotResumebuilder can be downloaded and used for free.
- Features: Standard Templates, intuitive Builder, Resume Coach suggestions, Multiple Formats, Email Sharing.
Zety has rated five stars because it provides customization options not found in any other online resume creator. You can customize many aspects of your resume with Zety. These include font size, date format, line spacing and color.
The resume builder also allows you to connect your resume with your social media channels. The Zety also provides tips and examples to help you complete your summary section.
- Price: Zety can be downloaded and used for a $14.99 monthly subscription fee.
- Features: templates and a range of customization options. You can also link your social media channels.
ResumeGenius is an easy-to-use online resume builder. You only need to enter basic information, such as dates and roles. You can create a new resume in 15 minutes.
This tool also allows you to customize job responsibilities by adding pre-written bullet points.
- Pricing: Pricing is $1.95 per 14-day trial. $39.95 for 1-month full access. $95.40 for a year subscription.
TopResume is an online resume-building tool that allows you to upload and review your resume by an expert.
The website also offers job seekers a lot of useful information. TopResume offers a number of services, including a comprehensive review of your resume, objective feedback about skills and expertise and personalized recommendations. The pricing is an issue for some.
- Pricing: 149 dollars for Professional growth, 210 dollars for Career evolution, and 349 dollars for Executive priority.
Conclusion — Make a Professional Resume Online
These are the top free Resume Builder tools. Some of these products are more expensive, while others offer more features. It can be difficult to select one of the 10 resume builder online tools/services listed above.
We recommend that you choose an online resume builder with templates and examples. Resume builders that meet these criteria include myPerfectresume.com, resume.com LiveCareer ResumeGenius, and Resume Build.