10 Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker Software and Apps
The Crypto Portfolio Tracker lets you track the total value and amount of your cryptocurrencies across all exchanges, wallets, platforms, blockchains, and platforms in real-time.
These apps allow you to track historical transactions, their value, destinations, and sources. These apps also provide the live price for any cryptocurrency they support. Some allow trading assets to be held on multiple platforms, but only one platform.
This article will review the best crypto portfolio tracking apps available for any platform, regardless of whether they are web-based, mobile, PC-based, or iOS.
Different portfolio tracker apps for crypto have different features. Their workings are also different. Many allow you to enter all wallet addresses, regardless of host blockchain. This allows you to track the price and value of coins in real-time as well as historical data. Portfolio tracker software might integrate with other wallets and exchanges.
Investors and traders can make quick decisions and modify their portfolios with the best crypto portfolio trackers. Many have advanced value prediction and charting tools that allow users to make timely decisions about their crypto holdings.
Top 10 Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker Software and Apps
Pionex is a trading robot that is one of the first exchanges in the world with 18 trading bots. Automate your trading 24/7, without having to check the markets. It aggregates liquidity from Binance, Huobi Global, and is one the largest Binance brokers.
Pionex, a web-based platform, supports all major browsers. The Pionex Arbitrage bot has set some limitations to limit investment risk. These restrictions are enforced when investing in altcoins. Recently, it upgraded its wallet service.
- Pionex offers 18 trading bots free of charge to retail investors.
- It features a customizable interface and integrated live chats.
- It includes features like TradingView charts, light and dark mode, customizable filters for time, and more.
- Pionex permits trading with a bank account.
- Grid Trading Bot allows users to buy low and sell high within a certain price range.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bots allow retail investors to make passive income with low risk. This strategy has a 1550% annualized return.
- Martingale bot does DCA buys and one-time sales in order to capture profit fluctuations.
- The Rebalancing Bot helps you keep the coins.
- Dollar-Cost Averaging Bot Sets repeat purchases at regular intervals to offset volatility.
- Smart Trade Terminal allows traders to place stop-loss and take profit in one trade.
- Approved U.S. FinCEN MSB (Money Services Business License)
2. Coin Market Manager
The Coin Market Manager allows you to connect with your favorite exchange, manage all accounts from one place, and import trade history in just a click.
It can be used with many exchanges, including BitMEX and Binance, BitMEX as well as Deribit and BITTREX. It provides detailed analytics such as trade history breakdown, performance analytics, and overall exchange PNL.
Coin Market Manager allows for automated journaling as well as trade analytics. This platform supports a wide range of assets and exchanges. This platform will allow you to connect and track assets.
- Coin Market Manager features an automated journaling feature that automatically records trades.
- It is a useful tool that can be used to assist you in trading.
- It has analytics and tracking features to keep track of trading activity.
- You can also create a personalized URL and a verification page.
Cost: Coin Market Manager offers a 14-day free trial. There are four pricing options: Basic (free), Professional ($49.99/month), Enterprise ($59.99/month), and CMM Unlocked ($free forever).
Blockfolio was created in 2014. Blockfolio supports virtually every cryptocurrency asset on the market and has over 6 million users. It allows users to connect wallets from almost 15 cryptocurrency trading platforms. This is a great deal compared to other crypto portfolio trackers.
It allows users to set price alerts. Signal, an intelligence tool that provides useful trading data and information, allows users to set price alerts. Signal has been extensively reviewed and now has over 28,000 reviews on Apple Store and 148.700 on Android PlayStore.
- Available as an Android or iOS app.
- No desktop app or web platform access.
- Section News.
Blockfolio’s main competitor, Delta, has over 1,000,000 app downloads, 1,000,000 global users and supports over 3000 crypto assets. It also tracks trading fees. They also provide ICO support services so that users can add their preferred coins to any exchange that supports them.
The tracker app allows ICO or token launching teams to create notifications for app users about upcoming token launches. It is also intended to provide a hub of information about crypto investments for users, called Delta Direct. Potential investors can get an education and other information from ICO teams.
- Available as an Android and iOS app, as Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows apps.
- Only limited charting tools and connectivity to crypto exchange APIs
Cost: Both a free and a paid version are available. Android Early Back costs $70-$80 annually, and iOS $60-$70 annually.
CoinTrack.ai supports the majority of cryptocurrencies and the most favorite exchanges like Bitfinex, Coinbase, Blockfolio, Gate.io, Binance, Ledger, and others. It allows users to connect their portfolios and take control of different crypto accounts from one place. Compared to other crypto portfolio trackers CoinTrack.ai offers different customizable tools based on users’ needs and preferences.
As CoinTrack.ai is powered by artificial intelligence it also predicts crypto price trends on popular crypto markets. The tracker gets read-only permissions so it guarantees absolute security and anonymity.
- Real-time market data and portfolio updates
- Notifications and crypto price alerts
- Customized charts, graphs, and tools
- Portfolio insights and performance reports
- Transaction reports
- Crypto price predictions
- Personal account manager
CoinTrack.ai is available on the web version but mobile app and desktop versions are coming soon.
Cost: Starter – $4.99, Pro – $25.99, Max – $77.99, Custom price for teams. It has also 5-day trial for all pricing plans.
6. Lunch Money
Lunch Money lets users track, manage and budget cryptocurrency assets. This includes cash, brokerage accounts, credit, investment accounts, and cash. You can also do total budgeting using incomes and expenses, even for simple items like groceries. To track your net worth over time, you can use the net value calculator.
It integrates credit cards, checking and savings accounts, lines and loans, investment, and other balances and transactions from banks and other sources. CSV files can be imported from banks to the app. You can link to transaction sources via apps APIs and banks. It allows you to track fiat as well as crypto.
- It does not support iOS and Android, but it is a web-based best crypto tracker app.
- Import transactions can be done as CSV or APIs
- Integration with Zabo allows for support of all major cryptocurrency exchanges
Cost: Lunch money allows users to test it for 14 days. Annual billing is available for $6.67 per user.
Altpocket portfolio tracking and asset management platform also include a social platform that allows users to interact with other traders and investors. You can see other people’s profiles, and you will be notified when they make trades so that you can follow them.
It can sync with the most popular exchanges, making it easy for users to add their wallets to other exchanges. Over 100,000 people use the tracker to access different crypto exchanges.
- The app features a social feed similar to what you see on Facebook or Twitter but with more emphasis on crypto.
- You can see the feeds of people you follow to get an idea about what is hot in crypto. You can also get information, news, and buzz about the coins that you are interested in or trade-in.
- To narrow down the top traders, filters are available.
- Available for Android, iOS, as well as web platforms.
CryptoCompare also provides market insight for different exchanges, and crypto trading information for traders directly from the app. You can receive all the latest news directly from the app and see how it affects the price of any coin.
This app offers amazing charts and graphs that traders will love. You can also follow any coin you want, even if it’s not yours.
- It is available as an Android or iOS app, and a web platform.
CoinMarketCap, a crypto price tracker that tracks the value and prices of more than 11,000 cryptocurrencies, is very competitive. Simply enter the number of coins you have, how many times they were bought or sold, and the date. You cannot add wallets to multiple cryptocurrency exchanges’ APIs.
The website and the app will have almost all the information you need. The app also provides additional data about each coin, including 24-hour volumes, market capital over different time frames, and performance data for individual coins on different exchanges. CoinMarketCap has over 300 crypto exchanges listed on its website.
It allows you to track the loss/profit and value of your holdings. Additionally, it offers competitive charting and data tools that will help you plan future purchases and sales based upon market price movements. You can create watch lists and set price notifications. It even allows you to learn more about crypto. You can also manage ICO calendars, and receive notifications about important ICOs.
- Available as both a web platform and an Android, iOS, app.
- You can compare the market performance of any two coins by using the CryptoCompare tab. It allows you to compare the market performance of two coins over different time periods, including their prices, volumes, and market cap.
- Get news directly from trusted crypto news sites and organizations via the app
- You can view the value of your crypto holdings using 90+ fiat currencies (including USD and EUR, JPR and INR, CNY, CNY, etc.). In real-time.
- The app allows you to view the value of gold, silver, and platinum in real-time, in more than 90 fiat currencies.
App Incognito can be used while you are logged in.
Also read: Top 10 Tips For Successfully Trading
Cryptowatch is owned and operated by Kraken. It allows users to track their crypto holdings and the prices of all the cryptos that are supported.
This app can be used to add crypto wallets. You can then trade any cryptocurrency supported and connected, regardless of which exchange it is. It tracks all major exchanges including Coinbase Pro and Bitifinex. Kraken Futures, FTX, etc.
It provides other metrics such as liquid asks and bids. This also shows the total number of orders for given crypto across all exchanges. Orders within the 1% range of highest bid are included. This information can be used to determine the actual demand for given crypto, as well as other stats such as market cap and market cap. Cryptowatch users also have access to customizable charts and price prediction tools.
- Web-based, it is available for Linux, macOS Windows, Android, iOS, and Windows. There is also a desktop app.
- Supports the in-app trading and investment of crypto.
- Monitor price correlations between 2 or more cryptos.
- Chatbox allows users to interact with one another.
- There is no in-app news.
Cost: Start at $15
This tutorial covered the most popular crypto portfolio trackers on the market. It is suitable for both beginners and experts. We also listed tools that can be used separately to track assets, in addition to standard trading platforms and apps. We also talked about platforms that traders can use to manage assets and holdings, and trade them simultaneously without the need for additional trading apps.
Mobile trading is becoming more popular, but desktop trading is preferred by most traders. Blockfolio is a strong tool for portfolio management, charting, trading, and free.