Cloud computing is one of the most important technological innovations of our time. It has been adopted faster than any other technology in the age of smartphones, the internet, and mobile devices. Cloud computing is a 21st-century marvel that is important in nearly every industry you can name. This article will list the top ten cloud computing tools that aid IT in reducing operational costs, optimizing resources, and integrating and managing cloud instances.
Top 10 Cloud Computing Tools in 2022
It’s a financial management tool that allows you to analyze all cloud expenses within an organization. It can help you identify cost-saving opportunities, create reports and send budget alerts via SMS or Gmail. It can link cloud billing and usage data with the business or financial systems via APIs.
- Budget Tracking This tool helps to calculate the cost and keep track of the budget
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring: Tracks multiple clients on one platform using a single account
- Dashboard: Displays multiple reports on one screen, making it easier to analyze.
- API integration allows you to integrate logic and data with your software applications.
- Real-time synchronization: Changes made on one platform are visible on other platforms in real-time.
- Compliance Management This helps to assess risk and ensures policy understanding
- Two elastic pricing options: Enterprise and Pro.
This tool was created to help corporate IT avoid over-purchasing Amazon Cloud resources. Cloudyn offers a control panel that allows users to view detailed information about their virtual machines, storage, and databases. Cloudyn provides insight into possible solutions to problems and offers suggestions for how to fix them.
- Cloudyn Features
- Intuitive dashboards
- Analyze the overall cost
- Analyze of Usage Breakdown
- Resource Cost Analysis
- Usage Trends Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Projections
- Recommendations for the Elimination of Unused Resources
- Recommendations for Downscaling and Relocation
Informatica is a leading data processing tool that can be used to perform ETL (extract, transform and load) of data. It is the most used cloud computing tools that organizations use for ETL purposes. We have listed below some Informatica features.
- It can extract data from many data sources (structured and unstructured).
- Automates deployments with precise deliverables
- Multiple processes can be executed simultaneously
- It features a central cloud server that makes it easy to track and access data.
- Data monitoring and maintenance made easy
CloudHub is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS). It allows you to deploy complex cross-cloud integration apps in the cloud, create APIs on top of existing data sources, and integrate on-premises software with cloud services.
- CloudHub Features
- Scalable Interface
- Data Mapping
- Web-Based Dashboard
- Visual Data Transformation
- Drag-and-Drop Navigation
- Certified Integration Apps
- Connector Development Toolkit
- Pre-Built Connector Options
- One-Click Application deployment
- Firewall Options for Sensitive Information
Opscode has made it available under the Apache license. It’s a Ruby-based open-source configuration management product. Administrators can programmatically create virtual systems with the help of a hosted Chef cloud platform. This will reduce repetitive manual tasks.
- Backup and recovery
- Real-time data
- Scalable automation
- Test deployment reliability
- Automation for flexible IT
- Configuration via search
- Software and infrastructure modifications
- Reports on security issues and compliance issues
- Reports about out-of-date software
- Compliance and security checks are essential to ensure your safety
- Explore entire infrastructure
- Pre-built profiles available for CIS, Linux, and Windows
- Report on operational events by querying, visualizing, and reporting
- Notifications across multiple platforms
IT automation software allows system administrators to automate repetitive tasks and quickly deploy critical applications. It also helps them manage infrastructure changes on-premises or in the cloud. It automates tasks on any platform of the IT infrastructure’s life cycle. This includes application configuration management, patch management, provisioning, discovery, and operating system audit and compliance.
- Open Source
- Compliance reporting
- Multiple times you can run the same configuration on the same machine
Boomi AtomSphere is a single instance of a multi-tenant cloud platform for integration and has been the ideal choice for organizations looking to integrate partners to develop software applications by integrating features and benefits of other applications. Integration has become a necessity due to the increasing complexity of IT environments. Dell Boomi AtomSphere, a cloud-native platform, helps you connect the applications efficiently.
- High availability and scalability.
- Drag and Drop Map Tools
- There are many connectors that can be integrated into the platform
RightScale acts as a mediator between your application and cloud infrastructure. It allows organizations to deploy, manage, and monitor applications across private, public, and hybrid clouds. It allows you to configure, monitor, and automate cloud computing infrastructure and applications.
- With proper monitoring, migrate workloads between public and private clouds
- Governance controls allow you to manage reporting, budgeting, and auditing from a single pane of glass.
- It’s a multi-cloud platform
- Highly scalable
Enstratius is a cloud computing tool, that offers cross-stage cloud infrastructure to private, public, and hybrid clouds that are relevant to the enterprise’s needs. It allows for self-service provisioning or de-provisioning cloud resources. Users can access all cloud resources with a single login. They also support enterprise authentication systems such as OpenID 2.0 and SAML 2.0.
- Self-service provisioning/de-provisioning of cloud resources
- All cloud resources can be managed from one login
- Access controls that can be customized based on role
- Multi-currency cost/chargeback tracking
- Enterprise authentication system support
10. Agility Platform
Agility Platform is an integrated control center that provides security and governance across enterprise cloud applications. It includes an affability policy engine that can create and enforce a wide range of security and governance policies. It also includes an end-to-end security model that includes federated identity management.
Conclusion — Top Cloud Computing Tools
Cloud computing is a transformative technology that helps organizations deliver their products/services, manage cyber-security issues, manage big data, and control quality. Cloud computing has been adopted by many organizations, from startups to multinational corporations. It allows them to launch new applications and automate their business operations. Cloud computing reduces IT costs and allows for flexibility to scale up or down as required by the business. Last but not least, it gives you access to your data from anywhere, anytime.