Artificial intelligence has easily become an indispensable part of business as it continues to proliferate. In today’s market, AI is treated as a necessary component required to gain a competitive advantage for businesses, and the case is no different for the eCommerce industry.
The current shift in the economy has led to a boom in the eCommerce industry, so much so that machine learning is used as a necessary tool to keep up with the increase in demand. But data management might not be everyone’s cup of tea. This is where Platforms like zubi.ai come into play.
From providing online support via chatbots, predicting shopping patterns, analyzing buying trends to analyzing customer behaviors and providing recommendations based on personal preferences, Zubi.ai has it all! You can benefit from AI recommendations, the hideout of stock items, show relevant products, and send relevant emails to customers. Moreover, segment your offerings by pricing, customer type, order history, and more.
What does AI do for the Ecommerce Industry?
AI provides a multitude of features at a minimal cost and helps businesses to cut human capital costs. With clear targeting and auto adjustability, ads are aimed better and AI can gather, process, and cluster all the relevant details.
Businesses can know more about their audience, and target segments specifically. Additionally, with AI, the eCommerce industry can advertise to markets and optimize spending according to results. Your customers will benefit from AI-enabled secure shopping which removes corrupt elements and tampering attempts. Safe to say, AI does all this and more for businesses.
How is AI changing the Ecommerce Industry?
With Artificial intelligence, businesses can understand the human mind without biases. Embedded in the eCommerce industry, AI can work in a number of ways to increase efficiency.
AI-Powered Search Engine
More often than not, users know what they’re looking for but don’t necessarily know the exact terminology. AI’s role here is to bridge the gap between what resides in the customer’s mind and what is present in the inventory of your online store.
In such cases, natural language processing (NLP) is used to analyze and query the terminology being used by your customer. The AI enriched search engine picks out the query and uses named entity recognition to help your customer find you on the eCommerce store.
AI Empowered Inventory Management
Any eCommerce store knows the importance of inventory management, with AI – businesses know the optimum level of inventory, sale trends, changes in demands, and more. AI helps plan inventory replenishment, it uses fulfillment forecasting to ensure that you don’t have idle stock in your inventory. It analyzes historical data, demand, uncertainties, and anomalies to provide complete data sets that are useful for decision making.
- AI inventory management helps in estimating accurate time to arrival, quantity, and location. For small businesses, AI in eCommerce is essential to have available-to-promise inventory.
- With Safety stock management, your business’s historical data can be set as a static benchmark for inventory levels to promote walk-in sales. It can also be modified according to your business’s objective to factor in other channel fulfillment.
Chatbots and AI Assistants
On any website or e-commerce store, customers look for fast and accurate responses to finalize their purchase decision. Because of this, AI-powered chatbots and AI assistants are used to answer queries within a matter of seconds. The artificial intelligence feature enables the bots to imitate human behavior, and understand natural language commands. Your customers will receive factual information and respond to complex human requests. AI assistants can fulfill basic demands, and provide interaction data sets to support your business further. Some AI tasks can include:
- Arranging appointments with your customers and answering emails.
- Provide general conversation and factual information to respond to your customer’s concerns.
- Provide recommendations based on the user’s interest, or find products that are described vaguely by the user.
AI Mirrors Human Understanding
Artificial intelligence is designed to facilitate e-commerce as well as a human would in terms of interaction. Assisting shoppers by connecting them to their preferred products drastically improves the virtual shopping experience. For small businesses, AI-empowered e-commerce helps them find relevant information in petabytes of data and forecast performance. It helps in saving time for your business and eliminates costs all while reducing employee management. Additionally, AI provides:
- AI-enabled email marketing that automatically finds patterns in the user behavior and can send product emails to the customers that tend to purchase them.
- AI-enabled supply chain automation provides periodic updates of logistics and helps in predictive and prescriptive analysis to enable you to make informed decisions.
- AI-based data analytics tools help analyze hundreds of sources of data, provide predictions, feasibility reports, insight about customer preferences, product development, and more.
With AI e-commerce solutions, your business can leverage all the AI capabilities and improve customer touchpoints and experiences all together to meet your business objectives.