Top 10 Appointment Scheduling Software
Appointment scheduling is the management of schedules and arrangements to meet with a person. Appointment scheduling software allows clients to book appointments easily with the medium of their choice. It improves customer experience and increases efficiency when booking appointments.
It is as easy as creating booking pages and sharing them via different channels. Clients then book the pages.
Top 10 Appointment Scheduling Software
1. Hubspot Meeting Tool
Best for simplified, quick, and automated procedures.
HubSpot’s meeting tool makes it easy to set up appointments, avoid back and forth emails, and allows users to do so quickly, efficiently, and automatically. Clients can communicate with their team members and schedule appointments in a much simpler manner.
- It allows them to book appointments themselves according to their availability.
- Allows clients to embed a calendar, which makes it easy for them to see your availability.
- Integrates with other applications such as Gmail, Suite, and Outlook.
- Clients can book time with more than one member of their team by checking their availability.
Verdict: HubSpot meeting tool is recommended because it embeds calendars to show the available dates and times. This increases the efficiency of the sales process by eliminating back-and-forth emails and delays in appointment scheduling.
- Starter: $45 per month
- Professional: $800 per month
- Enterprise: $3,200 per month
Also read: 9 Best IT Management Software for 2022
Best for Automate scheduling.
Appointy is the best platform to automate your scheduling and grow your business. It allows you to schedule online, increases productivity and attracts customers directly via Facebook and Instagram, and keeps them.
- It allows customers to schedule appointments anywhere and anytime in just seconds.
- This program helps you manage class schedules that require multiple participants or virtual sessions.
- It allows you to schedule activities and manage visitors’ data, and automate registrations.
- Integration with Stripe, Square, and PayPal allows online payments
- You can also share appointment pages via Instagram or Facebook
- Offers discounts and deals to customers to draw them in.
Verdict: Appointy is highly recommended because of its scheduling facility in various spheres such as it offers scheduling facility for classes, events, and activities.
- Free: $0 per month
- Growth: $29.99 per month
- Professional: $59.99 per month
- Enterprise: $99.99 per month
Best for service-based industries.
SimplyBook.me offers free appointment booking software for service-based businesses. You can get a free account. This secure platform allows you to make daily backups.
- Accepts bookings via multiple channels
- Your brand’s requirements can be incorporated into your website.
- You can access intake forms to learn more about your clients.
- Clients can get membership, gift cards, coupons, and other marketing tools that will help them be more successful.
- You can automatically send personalized emails to clients with a personal touch.
Verdict: SimplyBook.me should be recommended because it offers a 14-day free trial and is affordable. This software has the best feature: you can create your own sites.
- Free: $0 per month
- Basic: $9.9 per month
- Standard: $29.9 per month
- Premium: $59.9 per month
Best for secured cloud-based online scheduling software.
Genbook is an easy-to-use and cloud-based online booking tool that will help you create a better customer experience. It does more than appointment scheduling software. It makes the client experience memorable and keeps a good record of client information.
- It allows you to schedule online with a smart planner.
- Facilitates client management through an easy booking experience
- Clients can easily book appointments from anywhere, at any hour of the day or night, including via Instagram and Facebook.
- It allows the company to create a secure online booking site that can be customized with integrated payment software.
Verdict: Genbook’s client management feature is a great advantage. Along with scheduling appointments, Genbook offers the ability to manage clients.
- Solo: $29 per month per user
- Team: $59 per month per 2-5 users
- Company: $99 per month per 6-12 users
Best for sharing and creating availability.
Calendly is a great appointment scheduling software. It allows you to book an appointment in three simple steps: create availability, share links, and book. It integrates with other applications like Zoom, Slack, Google Analytics, Zapier, Paypal, and Google Analytics.
- Three easy steps to book appointments:
- Making availability
- Share this link
- Book your appointment
- Accepts payment from users when they make bookings using the integrated apps, i.e. Zapier and Paypal.
- Keeps your availability status current automatically
- Automatic reminder triggers that automatically remind you of upcoming meetings.
- Integrations with other applications like Zoom, Slack Salesforce and Microsoft team, Hubspot Zapier and Paypal.
Verdict: Calendly’s ability automates appointment scheduling should be a reason to use it. It updates your availability to allow clients to make appointments. You can use it as a scheduling tool for free and also have access to their basic plan.
- Basic: Free scheduling software
- Premium: $8 per month
- Pro: $12 per month
- Contact Enterprise for Pricing
Best for generating automatic reminders.
10to8 is a modern appointment scheduling software that allows users to communicate professionally and book appointments quickly and easily.
- Automates the generation of automatic reminders via SMS, email, or voice call.
- All aspects of appointments can be made online, including booking slots and making payments.
- Tracks cancellations, appointments, and payments related to clients.
- It’s a cloud-based, secure platform that can be operated anywhere.
- It allows for reporting on the business performance, forecast growth, and plans through a live dashboard.
Verdict: 10to8 Software is highly recommended because it allows you to create appointment schedules and also provides many other useful features that are very important in today’s world. This software provides small businesses with free appointment scheduling services.
- Small business owners get a free service
- Basic: $9.6 per month
- Grow: $20 per month
- Bigger Business: $40 per month
- Contact Enterprise for Pricing
Best for secured DDoS protection of data.
Doodle is an online platform for appointment scheduling this helps people communicate in the most effective way and can eliminate back-and-forth emails and delays. It automates the booking process. Clients can easily book appointments by simply clicking on your availability. You can customize your brand and sync Doodle with Slack and can personalize your SLAs.
- Integrates with other calendar platforms, eliminating confusion and double bookings.
- It makes scheduling easier and allows you to choose the most convenient time for both of you.
- Sends reminders and updates on changes to the schedule
- It can be used to assist with appointment scheduling.
- It is secure because it doesn’t use the user’s personal calendar information. Additionally, it provides additional DDoS protection.
Verdict: Doodle is highly recommended due to its secure and simple appointment scheduling process. You can also get a 14-day trial for free.
- Pro: $6.95 per month
- Team: $8.95 per month
- Enterprise: For pricing information, contact us
Also read: List of Top 10 Business Management Software
Best for businesses that have more than one department or multiple locations and offer different services.
The appointment is an online appointment scheduling tool for all types of businesses. Clients can book, cancel and reschedule their appointments according to the time and date you specify.
It offers a powerful API that allows businesses to integrate with other applications. You can give discount cards and gift certificates to clients to help increase your business.
- Clients can cancel, reschedule or cancel their appointment whenever they like.
- This is a great option for businesses that have more than one department or multiple locations and offer different services.
- It’s a secure platform with SSL security.
- Kelps for forecasting and reporting.
- You can customize your calendar look.
- PayPal integration is available for this software to make payments.
- It serves as a reminder to avoid delays and no-shows.
Verdict: Appointment has been recommended because it allows you to manage appointments for more than one department or service. They offer a free 30-day trial that provides many essential services.
- Monthly booking plans
- Bronze: $29 per month
- Silver: $39 per month
- Gold: $49 per month
- Platinum: $74 per month
Best for customizable schedule planners.
Setmore is free scheduling software that you can use to create a customized schedule planner. You can also share the URL of your appointment page with any other application. You can book appointments 24/7 and receive automatic reminders. Other features include class bookings and staff logins. Calendar sync is also available.
- This allows you to create a customized appointment page.
- It allows you to share the URL of your page on Facebook, Instagram, or other social media.
- Automatically confirms booking and sends email and text reminders for the next appointment.
- You can access your calendar from anywhere, by syncing all calendars.
- Integrates with other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, etc.
Verdict: Setmore is highly recommended due to its ability to create customizable pages and share the URL of the page with the chosen application. You can get a basic plan for free and you won’t have to pay anything extra. After that, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
- Free: Maximum 4 users $0 per Month
- Premium: Maximum 2 users $9 per Month
- Pro: 3+ users $5 per month
10. Square Appointments
Best for the team and cash management.
Square Appointments is free scheduling software that you do not need to pay for for a month. It’s an all-in-one platform that acts as an administrator for your business. Features include payments, bookings, and more.
It offers many features to manage teams such as individual employee accounts and unlimited permissions. It provides hardware tools for cash management that can accept almost all types of payments.
- This program helps you sell online and offline to reach more customers.
- Keep customers in touch by maintaining their information, running loyalty programs, using good marketing techniques, and regularly sending messages.
- Helps with team management.
- Cash management is made easier.
- It is useful for scheduling appointments.
- Secure contactless payments are accepted at the time of bookings.
Verdict: Square appointment is a great tool to schedule appointments. This software offers scheduling and many other features that will help you grow your business.
Pricing: Between $50-90 per Month based on staff members.
Conclusion – Appointment Scheduling Software
Appointment scheduling software is a great tool to make appointments easier and decrease waiting times. Clients can book their appointments according to their own schedules.
Each software works in a unique way. Some offer basic plans for free, such as AppointEze and Appointlet, Setmore, and Appointy, while others provide 24/7 services like Acuity scheduling, and Setmore.
Appointment scheduling software also includes other features like team management, lead management, cash management, etc. Square appointment, AppointEze, and others.