To engage your audience and meet your marketing goals, you must choose the right software for hosting your webinars. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of our top webinar software platforms. If you’re stuck We’ve grouped them into the category to facilitate your research.
Top 10 Webinar Software for Marketers
Optimizing the customer journey is essential and WebinarNinja is aware of this. WebinarNinja’s team concentrated its tool development on making it simple to monitor and adapt to the position of a potential customer on the journey. We like the way that this platform works:
- Integrates with CRMs such as HubSpot to allow you to easily monitor your leads.
- It provides a secure landing page that allows you to charge events which is a great alternative for hosting online conferences, or other valuable webcasts in conjunction with regular webinar programming.
- It provides more targeted, personalized tracking by using the Facebook Ad tracking pixel on webinar participants.
The webinar platform claims to be “created by marketers” WorkCast is simple to use and comes with a variety of useful features. It doesn’t matter if you’re providing online or live webinars or creating evergreen content or the combination of all three of them, WorkCast can help you with the following features:
- Integrations with the top CRMs, including HubSpot which allows you to keep track of leads and follow-up automatically.
- There are no plugins or downloads needed to host, participate, or speak at webinars.
- The possibility of simulative webinars is to use pre-recorded videos together with a live Q&A or a presentation.
- The benefits of a good viewer experience without the burden of organizing an online webinar.
Livestorm is a webinar software platform that allows to you manage meetings and webinars all in one place. The platform offers a wide range of monitoring and engagement features that allow you to host webinars quickly.
- Make your own registration pages right via Livestorm and then customize them in a snap.
- Make your fields customizable or include a Livestorm form on your HubSpot website.
- Send out email messages to remind attendees of the upcoming webinar, or follow up afterward.
- Utilize polls, Q&A Emoji reactions live response notifications, a timer virtual whiteboards and backgrounds, breakout spaces, and much more.
- Keep track of the engagement and attendance of your contacts directly through Livestorm’s dashboard for analytics. Connect the data to HubSpot and export the data as .csv.
If you’re in search of an effective online webinar tool, LiveWebinar can be considered to be one of the more versatile options in the marketplace currently. If you’re someone who frequently holds webinars, an instructor a recruiter any other person who makes use of an online communication tool, LiveWebinar can be a suitable option for you.
- The platform runs directly within your browser and without downloads or plugins. It is compatible with every major browser, as well as mobile devices.
- LiveWebinar is reliable and has proven repeatedly in use. Here are a few of the main features available on the platform:
- You can customize your logo, background as well as banners for advertising, the colors of the windows as well as fonts, to design an environment that is a reflection of your brand.
- Use the whiteboard or screen-sharing tools to show your ideas. Or, make use of features such as polls and tests, or breakout rooms to spark discussions.
- Integrate the education, marketing, or email tools you rely on every day for your daily work, like MailChimp, Zapier, Integromat, HeySummit, and plenty more.
Demio is an excellent webinar software that works on mobile and PC devices, with an elegant design and easy user interface. It’s a great live video tool that is ideal for marketers seeking to create events live or automatized that help in achieving the development of leads and generating demand.
- Sharing of material such as videos and slides can be accomplished via the platform when streaming.
- The possibility of giving attendees the right for them to utilize their mics as well as webcams to provide a more interactive experience.
- Handouts, polls and calls to take action on the platform in order to get your audience involved.
Hopin Session is the most efficient way to host interactive webinars and events that your attendees will enjoy. If you’re educating customers during the course of a demonstration for your product or creating interest for a large launch using Hopin Session you can customize the experience of your webinar from beginning to end.
- Registration pages that can be customized directly within the session
- Branding customization using logo colors, backgrounds, and colors
- Engaging features ranging from confetti explosions to emojis and Q&A sessions to timers, and chat banners with music – it’s got everything you will need to keep your attendees at the forefront.
- Analytics and data that are comprehensive to aid you in making educated choices, such as individual engagement scores, as well as UTM tracking.
An easy-to-use live webinar software, with on-demand, and hybrid webinar capabilities. With its clever marketing features that allow you to draw viewers in and convert them into customers using this same system. It is priced reasonably for small companies, WebinarGeek has several great tools, such as;
- There are no downloads required for your attendees, making it possible for people who are not tech-savvy to join.
- Create your own webinar channel in order to show all your available and future webinars on one page.
- Highly rated customer service ( 9.8/10 on G2) which will assist you in organizing and conducting flawless webinars.
Accelevents is a webinar software that is easy to use and really is able to move the needle. The platform will help you organize and organize online events that are engaging and impact and boost growth for your small-scale business.
- Live streaming, which can accommodate more than 100,000 people.
- Opportunities for community building and the possibility of facilitating breakout sessions.
- In-depth analysis of leads and engagement data.
Although many of us have utilized Zoom for meetings It’s also a great option for webinars. Since so many have a familiarity with Zoom, hosts, and guests alike appreciate its ease of use. If you’re in a pinch for funds and want to make use of Zoom’s video conferencing system for small free webinars (up to 100 people).
- Focusing on the presenter’s performance instead of slides allows for greater interaction with the audience.
- Utilizing the power of virtual background, effects for studios, and noise reduction for background noise.
- Live event support dedicated to live events moderated and monitored.
10. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting provides a free online meeting platform that allows users to host online meetings that feature real-time audio, video, and screen sharing for free. Certain features exclusive to ZoHo include:
- Moderator security controls, such as the capability to secure meetings, easily switch presenters, and efficiently manage screen options for collaborators of different kinds.
- Provides online access and dial-in attendance for users with various media or devices.
- Co-branding on invitations to meetings as well as reminders for attendees to look at.
There are many webinar software platforms to assist you in reaching your target audience. The best one to choose for you is contingent on your budget as well as your goals, so we’re hoping you find the one you’ve been looking for by reading this article.