There are many AI apps available today in both the business and consumer worlds. AI is used by almost all industries to improve their processes and operations. A pandemic has forced many organizations to seek out definitive solutions that will enhance their work.
Artificial intelligence allows businesses to do more with less. Organizations are constantly looking for sophisticated, robust solutions to streamline and enhance operational tasks.
AI encompasses many technologies. Artificial intelligence is divided into many branches, including machine learning, deep learning, and knowledge reasoning.
Benefits of Using AI in Business
AI technology can manage vast amounts of data and extract valuable information to enhance or transform business operations. AI-based technologies can mimic and analyze human behavior by identifying and simulating similar behavioral patterns. It can learn and observe over time to make its own decisions. This is the primary advantage of AI.
Save Money and Improve Customer Communications
AI chatbots enable companies to offer 24/7 customer service by automating interactions with customers, resulting in a better customer experience. Natural language processing advances allow bots to better mimic human speech and pick up on conversational nuances.
AI-powered chats can help fill in the gaps for small businesses that don’t have enough budget or staff to dedicate to customer service.
Branding and Personalisation
To deliver a customized experience, companies need to understand the individual journeys of consumers, increase engagement and boost sales. To personalize, you need to be able to anticipate the unique needs of each customer. AI is capable of a huge task.
Brands can predict what type of product consumers are likely to purchase based on data derived from their previous purchases, social media activities, and data derived from the data. This allows the company to send tailored messages and content to customers.
Artificial intelligence (AI) can automate the process. It can identify patterns of decision-making, create personas on this basis, and offer products that are suitable for each persona.
Streamline Hiring Process
The recruitment process is another area where AI can improve efficiency. AI can speed up the interviewing of candidates by automating the screening of applications. AI eliminates bias in the initial screening process, which is great for workplace diversity.
This technology can reduce the time it takes to fill a position in a competitive field with fewer candidates. It does this by analyzing applications faster than a human. AI can give companies an advantage in the recruitment process because it is cost-efficient.
Improved Forecasting Accuracy
AI reduces human errors, which is one of its greatest benefits. Cash flow forecasting is a crucial process for business success. AI technology can assist in revenue forecasting to make better business decisions.
Top 10 AI Apps For Business
We’ll now take a look at the best AI apps you can use to make better decisions. We will look at what each AI product can do, how to use it, and pricing options.
1. HubSpot Sales Hub
Hubspot Sales Hub is a powerful sales CRM software that helps sales teams to close deals, develop relationships and manage their pipeline on one platform.
- Use: Sales teams can better engage with prospects with features such as Live Chat, Meeting Scheduler, and Sales Automation.
- Price: Free version available. The paid versions have more features.
2. Salesforce Einstein
Einstein is a layer built into the Salesforce Platform an artificial intelligence that delivers predictions and recommendations based on unique business processes and data from customers.
- Usage: For teams that already use SalesForce Einstein offers extra features such as Lead Scoring and Forecasting. Email Insights is also available. All-in-one application – ideal for users to gain better insight into their business.
- Price: 30 days free trial, then 25$ per month.
Fireflies.ai is an AI-based productivity software that automatically records, transcripts, summarizes and analyzes conversations. This AI notetaker lets you collaborate with your team and has different features such as adding comments, marking important moments, Soundbites, and AI-generated filters.
- Use: During meetings, information can be lost causing communication problems. Fireflies.ai resolves this issue by storing the information for future use. This is the perfect solution for organizations or individuals who need their meeting minutes to be transcribed and organized.
- Price: Fireflies provides a free plan that includes basic features. Upgrades to premium plans start at $10 per user per month.
4. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Azure Machine Learning provides developers and data scientists with a productive experience for creating, training, and deploying machine-learning models faster.
- Use: Developers can deploy models on large scales without much training. It supports open-source frameworks and language; it is a good platform for developing test models quickly for consideration.
- Price: The free version comes with a variety of pricing options.
5. IBM Watson Assistant
IBM Watson Assistant provides a suite of tools for building, training, and deploying conversational interactions in any application, device, or channel.
- Use: Users can create and train AI assistants (chatbots) to assist with customer interaction. It can be used in CRM and sales departments, to improve the customer experience.
- Price: Free and premium versions are available
Drift’s customer messaging and marketing tool is revolutionizing online business. Drift, with its powerful data segmenting abilities, has more than 50,000 users. It also offers features such as chatbots and lead engagement.
- Use: Drif is a popular platform for conversational marketing. It offers a variety of features that can help you manage your customer service and engagement goals, as well as sales.
- Price: There is a free trial available, but the pricing information is not public.
Also read: Top AI Tools for Amazing Graphic Design
Timely is one of the best AI apps for time-tracking AI. This is a great app for remote teams. This app is useful for keeping track of work hours for remote workers spread across the globe.
- Use: Record billable time of employees and freelancers, regardless of size. Work is organized in intelligent timelines, and dashboards are used to make proactive decisions.
- Price: 14-day trial for free. Plans start at 14$ per user per month.
Frase’s AI apps can identify your target audience’s questions and quickly optimize content that answers them. They also help with navigation and answer any curious or confused visitors.
- Use: Content strategists, marketing agencies, growth marketers, SEO specialists, and content marketers can all optimize and streamline the publication of content. The AI chatbot uses content from the website to answer visitors’ questions.
- Price: Starting at $39.99 a month.
Textmetrics is an AI-powered content platform that helps companies create, translate and monitor content in order to improve corporate communications.
- Use: Content writers and marketers can receive adaptive feedback to improve the clarity of their web content, which will result in better reception. They can gain insights into their content to improve and modify their communications.
- Price: Free 7-day trial. Price based on your request.
10. Grammarly Business
Grammarly Business provides detailed real-time suggestions for improving word choice, refining tone, structuring better sentences, and fixing grammatical mistakes in emails, articles, or other documents.
- Use: Content creators and writers are able to improve content consistency by ensuring that all content is grammatically and tone correct. The inbuilt plagiarism detection prevents the stagnation of content.
- Price: Available with a premium plan as low as $11.66 per month.
Last Line — Use these AI apps today
Organizations must adapt to the new working environment as remote work becomes more popular. Top AI apps and platforms can be very useful for businesses, as they provide unique solutions that are difficult to find in conventional applications.