You want your customers to be happy as business owners. Happy customers will be advocates for your company. You can use existing customers to help grow your business by using the best referral marketing software.
Referral marketing software has many moving parts despite its numerous benefits. Tracking referrals is essential. You must track which customers brought you the most leads, and calculate the referral’s value. Referral tracking software can help you make this easier.
Many of the best small business affiliate programs track each referral, offer instant rewards, and provide data that can be used to improve your program.
How Referral Program Software Can Help Your Business
Software is a great tool for facilitating the referral process. It makes it easier and takes less time.
Let’s look closer at the many benefits of an automated referral tool.
- Manage multiple referral program campaigns: Segmenting customers to any marketing push is a great way to maximize value. This holds true for word-of-mouth marketing, too. You can manage multiple marketing campaigns with a great software tool to get the desired results.
- Track and engage during the journey: Most software programs come with third-party integrations, such as email automation and CRM. This seamless integration will allow you to track your entire referral journey.
- Detail data analysis: No business wants to waste precious time digging through data and analyzing it to make conclusions. Data is valuable, so it’s crucial to analyze it in order to create a marketing program that works. Software tools have features that allow you to monitor the performance of your referral programs.
- Simple to install and use: Another benefit of software programs is their simplicity. This platform makes it easy to manage all your campaigns and create them.
How to choose the best Referral Marketing Software
A number of software tools are available to assist businesses in making the most of word-of-mouth marketing. It’s good to have options, but it can lead to confusion.
These are five things you should look out for when looking at a referral marketing strategy:
- Specific industry solutions: Every industry has its own business requirements. Referral marketing is different for an eCommerce company than it would be for a financial services provider. It is important to make sure the software tool meets your specific requirements and helps you get reliable references.
- Segmentation of users: The best way to ensure success in your referral marketing campaigns is to segment the audience. This should be possible with the software tool you choose.
- Customer Support: As an owner of a small business, you may not have the budget or resources to handle everything. You should partner with someone who can provide quick customer service.
- Omnichannel support: Before you buy the program, ensure it is compatible with the marketing channels that make up your promotion strategy.
- Scalability: Depending on your success, you might want to create additional campaigns. It is important to ensure that the tool you are considering has the ability to scale.
Also read: 10 Best Customer Feedback Tools and Software
14 Best Referral Marketing Software
We now know the importance of choosing the right referral marketing software. Let’s take a look at some options.
1. Referral rock
Referral Rock has become a popular choice for eCommerce businesses. Referral software is intended to increase qualified leads. It comes with a host of features, such as customized designs and customer support.
Pricing: Referral Rock offers a free trial. Plans start at $200 per Month
2. Referral Candy
Referral Candy can be a great place to start if you are still trying to understand how referral marketing works. It’s easy to set up and has many features that can boost online store sales. Third-party integrations with Magento, Shopify, and other platforms, engagement tracking, template pages, and email support are just a few of the highlights.
Pricing: Referral Candy includes a 30-day free trial. Plans start at $49 per month.
Ambassador combines several features to offer a complete solution. This software can be used to create affiliate, partner, and influencer programs. It has many key features, including multilingual support, branding experience, multi-campaign capabilities, and easy integration.
Pricing: Ambassador asks interested businesses to schedule demos for pricing.
4. Invite Box
InviteBox is another simple-to-use referral software for businesses who want to quickly get started. There are three different referral programs available. Analytics, third-party integrations, and social media integration are just a few of the interesting features.
Pricing: Invite Box offers a 2-week free trial. Plans start at $29 per month
5. Referral Factory
Referral Factory has more than 1000 templates for creating referral programs. It is made to be used by all types of businesses. Small businesses can create their own campaigns with the templates without having to hire a developer. Flexible API, multiple integrations, and a variety of communication tools are just a few of the other features.
Pricing: Referral Factory offers a free trial of 15 days. Plans start at $75 per month
Extole works best for large-scale enterprises. It has many useful features that make it easy to run an affiliate program. These features include language localization and targeting, as well as detailed reporting. Extole’s best feature is its specific packages for retail, financial, and B2B companies.
Pricing: Extole asks interested businesses for a quote.
Friendbuy is a great option for growth marketers. Friendbuy is a referral platform that helps marketers set up campaigns, run A/B tests, and track the results. Its robust algorithms allow for fraud detection and flexible reward.
Pricing: A 30-day free trial is available. Plans start at $99 per month
Refersion has the best tracking features. Automation, content management, and social sharing are just a few of the other features. It integrates well with Shopify and WooCommerce.
Pricing: It comes with a 14-day free trial. Plans start at $89 per month
9. Genius Referrals
Genius Referrals is all about customization. Marketers can customize their programs with the referral marketing software in just minutes. The software includes third-party integration with PayPal and MailChimp and tracking and support response within 24hrs.
Pricing: Free 30 Day Trial. Plans starting at $49 per month
Amplifinity is a great option if you need to scale your referring marketing campaigns to run multiple campaigns at once. Amplifinity integrates with Salesforce to automate the whole process. Another key feature It also has data collection and analysis capabilities.
Pricing: Businesses must schedule a demo to receive a quote.
11. Mention Me
Today, Mention me is used by more than 300 brands. Name Sharing allows users to capture real-time conversations. This is one of its key factors. Additional features include A/B testing and comprehensive reporting dashboards. Email support is also available.
Pricing: Mention Me requires businesses to request a quote.
12. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate PRO offers a full range of features that will allow you to manage your entire referral program. You can create multiple campaigns at once and track your performance. This referral program software also offers outstanding customer service.
Pricing: A free trial is available. Plans start at $97 per month
SaaSquatch was specifically created for SaaS businesses, as the name implies. It’s a cloud-based referral platform with many useful features. These include integrated analytical tools, detailed reporting, and simple implementation.
Pricing: A 30-day trial is free. Plans start at $1750 per month
Influitive, another referral marketing software, comes with a variety of engagement products. Third-party integration is also available.
Pricing: Plans starting at $1,499 per month
Which software is best for referral programs?
Referral Candy is the best software to run referral campaigns. Referral Candy offers a free trial and many of the best features for running successful referral marketing campaigns.
How can you create a referral program for your clients?
Although it may sound exciting, starting your own referral program requires planning. These are the steps you should follow to get started with your customer referral program.
- Set your goals: Although it may seem simple, goal setting is an important step that you should not skip.
- Referral sources: The next step is to build a loyal customer base that can advocate for your business.
- Budget: The value of the referral will determine how much you should spend on an affiliate program.
- Try a trial version: If you’re new to this program, try a trial version. You can choose the plan that best suits your needs based on your past experience.