Top 10 Audience Engagement Tools
It takes effort to build audience engagement, but it is like a secret sauce that makes your audience want more. It’s totally worth the effort. It is important to engage your audience as much as possible, but it is now quite easy thanks to tons of online audience engagement tools.
This is why companies that concentrate on greater audience engagement have the following:
- 66% more sales growth
- Customer loyalty has increased by 25%
- Increase of over 10% in net profit
- They can also achieve a 55% greater share of the wallet.
Polls are some of the most effective tools for audience engagement. surveys and conferences are also available.
It can be difficult to choose the right one when there are so many choices. But don’t worry.
We have compiled a list of the top 10 audience engagement tools. It is easy to compare their pros and cons as well as pricing, so you can choose the best tool for you.
What is an Audience Engagement Tool?
Audience engagement tools simply means a platform that allows marketers to interact with their audience via different channels and tools such as polls, surveys, and quizzes.
These audience engagement techniques can be used in face-to-face or online interactions, where participants can provide inputs and answer questions in real-time.
Audience engagement platforms allow for easy interaction between speakers and audiences to foster engagement. These platforms allow speakers and participants to continue the conversation while also participating in it.
These are some places where audience engagement tools can be found:
- Training sessions
- Education institutions
- Social media
Let’s now take a look at the top audience engagement tools using a feature comparison table.
Also read: 10 Best Customer Feedback Tools and Software
10 Best Audience Engagement Tools
1. ProProfs Quiz Maker
ProProfs Quiz Maker, a cloud-based tool that specializes in quizzes as well as an online audience engagement tool for companies around the globe, is one of the most widely used.
With ease, users can create quizzes titled ” personality” or ” score”. These quizzes can be shared with the audience via various channels, including social media platforms. This will help to increase audience engagement and create new ones.
It can be used to create interactive quizzes that engage prospects and customers, as well as qualified leads.
You can share product recommendations quizzes to increase audience engagement and conversion.
- You can create quizzes in minutes with 100+ pre-made quiz templates
- Ask the right questions. There are over 100,000+ questions in our library.
- To engage and teach your audience, add videos and other information to quizzes
- More than 10+ questions types with branching
- To reward quiz takers, create customizable certificates
- Take part in quizzes across different platforms to encourage collaboration
- To get maximum exposure, embed quizzes easily on targeted websites
- To grow your mailing list, integrate powerful online marketing automation tools
- Intelligent and customizable UI
- It is easy to set up, and it is simple to deploy
- Multiple language support
- Automated analysis and reporting
- More templates that are industry-related
Price: Starts at $20/month
Mentimeter, a mobile voting app that is highly interactive, displays results in real-time through graphs and charts. There are tons of quizzes and polls available that can be used for both live and virtual events. It can handle more than 30,000+ votes per second and is suitable for events and gatherings of any size. For increased engagement, users can host interactive workshops or training sessions.
- A poll builder can help you create beautiful polls in minutes
- Smart devices can collect data, input, and opinions from your audience.
- Trends and data exports can give you all the insight into your target audience
- With 13+ question types, you can ask any question.
- Use content slides to build professional presentations.
- To make your polls interactive, integrate with stock images
- Simple to use and understand
- Customizable polls
- Following up sessions based on answers
- For less tech-savvy users, it’s a challenge
- You may need more designs for the free version
Price: Starting at $11.99/month
Glisser is an award-winning event and meeting platform that allows presenters to share slides to their audience’s mobile devices during presentations. These presentations can also be shared with the audience via social media, so they can interact with them.
Glisser allows the audience to download the presentations. This makes it easier for them.
- You can customize the look and feel of promotions and monetization options
- A wide range of video streaming options are available, including real-time translations
- Virtual booths allow you to capture qualified sales leads
- Video interstitials are highly targeted and can also be measurable
- Connect with attendee-2-attendee to make audience-driven connections
- Integrates seamlessly into registration and CRM platforms
- All meetings are automatically recorded
- Chat in real-time during conferences
- Analyzing session data is easy
- There is no planning calendar
- Participants do not receive any notifications
Price: Available on request
BuzzMaster is a Dutch audience engagement platform, that has a unique value proposition. It allows real people to moderate the audience’s responses in real-time. These are called “BuzzMasters” and are either experienced journalists or event managers. They go through the responses and select the best stories.
BuzzMaster is great for debates and conferences where you want to easily spark conversations.
- The event experience canvas is a great way to build the foundation for every event
- Online events allow you to stay in touch with your audience.
- To immerse your guests in an unforgettable experience, organize hybrid events
- Use podcasts to inspire your audience
- Cloud-based interactive presentations allow you to make your audience experts
- To identify themselves, participants can send selfies with questions.
- Perform SWOT analysis with participants
- Make timelines
- Maps and images can be used to find the answers
- More flexibility in scheduling presentations
Price: Available on request
Slido allows you to engage your audience in creative ways through polls and Q&A. It can be integrated seamlessly with other virtual event platforms, opening up communication channels between your organization and the audience.
Slido also has interactive quizzes that can be used to gauge understanding among the audience.
- Slido can be customized to fit your brand identity
- You can add security to your meetings by using a passcode and SSO authentication
- Live polls can be used to transform one-way communication into an interactive conversation
- Ask your audience questions during Q&A.
- Quizzes make meetings more interactive and fun with them
- Slido analytics gives you instant insights
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Supports more than 5+ polling options
- Integrates with Office 365
- Complex integration process
- More reporting metrics are needed
Price: Starts at $8/month
Engagenow, another excellent option for audience engagement, offers live Q&A and polls, as well as conferences and events that empower the audience to interact directly with the organizers. Engagenow can be used to start conversations at events or to crowdsource questions. This will spark discussion and engage the audience. It is ideal for events such as panel discussions and debates.
- Polls can be created to bring listener and speaker together
- Allow audience members to ask questions via audience response software using their mobile phones
- Moderate discussions and rate presentations
- Start discussions and have a chat about the events
- Facilitate discussions and create buzz around important events
- Use a second screen to engage and empower your viewers
- Assessments and business calculators
- Live results can be captured and displayed
- Moderation is easy
- No jump logic
Price: Starting at $29/month
Cvent, formerly QuickMobile, is an online engagement tool that allows the audience to vote and give feedback. It also lets them answer multiple-choice questions from their phones. To make interactive sessions, presenters can create polls and schedule questions in advance. Presenters can easily adapt their presentations to their audience’s responses.
- Mobile phone sessions can extend event engagement
- Your event needs will be the basis for your event app
- Rules, session fees and maximum event capacity must be followed
- Push notifications are a great way to keep your attendees updated.
- You can use surveys and polls to gather feedback on your event.
- Gamification is a way to motivate your participants and earn points.
- AI-powered recommendations
- Lead generation is easy
- More than 100 metrics are available for precise measurement
- You cannot override WYSIWYG
- Complicated website editor
Price: Available on request
MeetingPulse, an online platform for audience engagement, aims to create amazing experiences for your audience via interactive presentations. This tool is great because it allows you to plan and brainstorm for your event.
Users also get an event concierge who can assist them during events and ensure everything runs smoothly. Each event can be analyzed, stored, and added to.
- Multiple polls can be used to collect feedback from the audience
- Live sentiment analytics can be used to get a better understanding of your audience’s feelings
- Live quizzes can help you measure your knowledge and understanding
- Schedules can be created so your attendees know when they should be there
- To increase audience engagement, run raffles
- Automated creation of reports at the conclusion of meetings
- It takes only minutes to set it up
- All browsers supported
- Extremely Scalable
- Individual meetings cannot be customized
- No custom emojis
Price: Starting at $10/month
Catchbox, unlike other tools on this list, isn’t an application. Instead, it is a full-fledged microphone in a box. It’s different from any other microphone.
It’s a wireless microphone that you can throw at the audience and acts as an audience response device. It allows organizers to avoid having to navigate through crowds and lets the audience participate in a completely different way.
- Activate your events to inspire people to take part
- The hands-free mic presenter mic lets you take control of the room.
- To maximize engagement, connect two Catchboxes
- Radio robust with continuous digital signals
- To avoid noise capture, temporarily switch off during transitions
- For unique identification, add branding and logo to your Catchbox
- Integration with other audio/video equipment
- Stable and safe
- It won’t work on older audio/video systems
- Small events without amplified sound are not suitable
Price: Starts at $450/box
Also read: 14 Best Survey Websites to Make Money Online
Another virtual engagement tool is Angage. Instead of letting people vote via their phones, it gives them voting keypads. The overall process is much easier, even for those with less technical skills. The keypad allows the audience to select numbers and letters, and then the responses can be displayed in real-time.
- An easy and instantaneous conference call to connect anywhere, anytime
- Register and manage tickets
- Q&A module for the audience to ask questions, vote for their favorites, and more
- In minutes, integrate your graphics and charts
- Choose from over 80 modules to customize icons and functions
- You can share content and make comments from anywhere, on any device.
- It is suitable for online, hybrid, and face-to-face events
- It is simple to use
- There are many options for voting
- Securely digitalized voting sessions
- Limited question types available
Price: Available on request
Increase Audience Engagement Effortlessly
It is vital to maintain audience engagement When it comes to running successful businesses.
There are many new avenues you can explore. With the right online audience engagement tools, you can reach a larger user base and interact with them on an even greater scale. You should choose an easy-to-use tool that allows you to customize your event for different audiences. It also offers great customer service.