Top 10 Product Marketing Tools
They can launch effective marketing campaigns with the right product marketing tools and optimize their sales funnel to convert leads. We have created this list to assist fellow managers in identifying the best product marketing tools for 2022.
Based on their purpose, we have separated the product marketing resources. These are the key points for each tool.
Types of tools Product Marketing Managers use
Product marketing managers have key responsibility areas (KRAs). These include everything from coordinating with colleagues to launching marketing campaigns. It is important that they have a variety of tools to use for different purposes.
- Identifying and implementing new marketing trends.
- Marketing content creation, such as ebooks and articles, or social media posts.
- Collecting feedback about products or digital assets, and sharing it with team members.
- Automate recurring processes like email marketing and chat support.
- Analytics tools are used to track the performance of marketing campaigns.
To help you choose the right tool for you, we have categorized them based on their purpose.
Benefits of product marketing tools
Let’s talk about the top product marketing tools before we get into why they should be added to your toolbox.
Helps Understand Customers
Product marketing managers use Feedback Survey Tools to get deep insight into customers’ online behaviors, preferences, experiences preferences, needs, and online behavior.
These tools allow customers to give feedback that helps businesses meet their expectations and fix any shortcomings.
Marketers can also use product marketing tools to plan and organize their workflows. They can streamline their projects and processes, including assigning new tasks and tracking deadlines.
Product marketing tools make it easy to automate repetitive processes such as email marketing, feedback collection, and live chat support.
You can automate the delivery of newsletters or follow-up emails by using a tool. Additionally, you can collect responses to surveys and provide customer support 24×7.
It helps to create successful marketing strategies
To make sure your marketing efforts are spot-on, it is important to understand what your customers want and how they would interact with you. You can use a product marketing tool to find the top keywords and determine what content is most popular with customers.
These insights will allow you to plan your content strategy, which will become the foundation of your marketing campaigns.
Top 10 Product Marketing Tools to Try in 2022
Tools that collect user feedback and provide actionable insights to help you manage projects and curate content for automating marketing campaigns. This list contains the best tools for product marketers.
Do you want product marketing software that provides real-time customer insight to help you improve your marketing strategies? Qualaroo will be your best choice.
It is a customer experience with feedback that offers incredible features like advanced reporting, advanced targeted, survey templates, and many more.
This product marketing tool uses NudgeTM technology to collect contextual feedback in real-time.
It allows you to use its feedback and marketing survey templates on your website or mobile application to gather data that will help you build accurate buyer personas.
- You can create surveys like Customer Satisfaction Polls(CSAT), Net Promoter Score [NPS], System Usability score (SUS), and User/ Customer Efficiency Score all from scratch with its simple-to-use editor.
- A variety of survey templates are available to help you get started with customer satisfaction collection in real-time.
- More than 100 languages supported
- Pop-up surveys allow you to collect deep customer insight in a non-intrusive manner.
- Branching and skip logic are effective ways to reach the right audience through relevant surveys.
- Offers exit-intent surveys to help reduce bounce, and churn rates by asking customers why they are leaving the site.
- Allows you to schedule surveys that target specific website visitors at a particular time.
- This tool will help you to manage pop-ups, including where they are located, who sees them, and how often.
- Survey customization and personalization are possible.
- It comes with an AI-powered feedback engine that analyzes customer sentiment.
- Integrates various tools such as Zapier, MailChimp, and Salesforce.
- Gets feedback without interrupting the customer experience
- Response Tagging
- Skip the branching logic
- Word Cloud
- For different industries and purposes, you can add more templates
2. Proprofs Survey Maker
Another great recommendation for top product marketing tools, ProProfs Survey Maker is a feedback collection tool.
This platform allows you to create surveys from scratch. It also offers templates that allow you to gather real-time feedback. You can create surveys, quizzes, and polls with this tool.
Since brands such as Dell and Sony have used it to improve customer feedback, it is a trusted product marketing tool.
- Drag-and-drop editor for survey template editing and survey creation.
- Pre-designed survey templates to speed up survey deployment
- Support for more than 40 languages
- Allows you to customize and add branding to surveys and templates
- It has more than 100K goal-oriented questions in its question library.
- Provides web forms for various purposes, such as job recruiting, product feedback, and so on.
- Let’s launch surveys on mobile apps and websites.
- Integrates with third-party apps such as Zendesk or MailChimp
- Multi-channel survey deployment
- Includes a sidebar button for non-intrusive feedback
- Take part in a survey with a link
- Sometimes load times can be slow
- Survey editor has a learning curve
Hotjar ranks among the best tools for product marketing. It is a company that analyzes the behavior of users on websites and gathers insights through features such as session recordings and heatmaps.
You can also use the tool to analyze data from Google Analytics with its behavior analysis software.
- Survey templates that are ready to use to quickly create surveys
- This suggestion box allows you to provide feedback in real-time on certain elements.
- For more in-depth insights, you can use the live replay of website visitors.
- Heatmaps are built-in to help you understand online customer behavior.
- Includes widgets for collecting feedback easily
- For greater security, offer PCI and GDPR compliance.
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- It is easy to switch tasks within the tool
- Surveys by Intercept are extremely flexible
- The interface is slightly confusing and counterintuitive
- Tracking sessions is not possible due to limitations
UserTesting is another product marketing management tool. This UserTesting tool is used by businesses to increase their conversion rate optimization process. This tool can also be used to optimize products and improve the UX/UI experience.
This tool allows you to test websites by finding relevant user demographics that are similar to your target audience via their participant panel.
These features make it a strong contender for our product marketing tool list.
- You can use this panel to conduct usability testing.
- We can create custom tests to meet the needs of all businesses.
- Integration with Adobe XD and Slack, Jira, and Trello among others.
- You can test the usability of your website, mobile app, or products by inviting hundreds of people to participate.
- Collects feedback at various development stages such as discovery, design, iteration, etc.
- You can track the performance of ads, campaigns, and content across different platforms.
- It helps to create NPS surveys, and track their completion time.
- Product documentation that is useful and detailed
- User segmentation for running tests
- Templates for user testing
- Playback option for subtitles or speed
- You can add moderator comments
- The tool allows users to quickly take surveys.
- Mobile devices: Comparative tests and issues
- Not all qualifying questions are saved correctly
- It is difficult to reuse a template you have saved.
5. Proprofs Project
ProProfs is an amazing software that aids in product marketing and project management. It allows you to plan your workflow, assign due dates, work with others, track progress, and collaborate seamlessly.
This tool can also be used to track invoices and perform report analysis, making it an excellent choice among other product marketing tools.
- One dashboard to manage multiple projects.
- Add delivery dates to your estimate and reallocate resources accordingly.
- Each team should keep track of the time it takes to complete each project.
- This tool allows you to collect feedback about tasks by using comments and notifications about each feedback.
- To facilitate data visualization, it comes with the Gantt Chart feature.
- Features detailed analytics reports.
- Invoices automatically generated
- Reporting on projects
- Use the platform to share files
- Color code different project elements
- Limited integrations
- Certain features can cause lags
Monday.com is another contender on our list of the top product management tools. It’s an all-in-one platform that is widely used by product managers. More than 100,000 businesses have used it to help them grow.
Monday’s spreadsheets are more efficient than Microsoft’s, which can sometimes be messy.
- This program will help you organize and manage project plans.
- Assign work effectively to members
- Pre-built templates are available to help you create and manage projects in a clutter-free way.
- Facilitates repeat task management
- This program assists with file sharing, resource management, project budget management, workflow automation, and file sharing.
- Facilitates coordination between teams from one location.
- This tool allows you to visualize all tasks on specific boards using Gantt chart visualizations.
- Integrations available with over 200 powerful apps
- Helps schedule tasks
- You can save views and filters to allow for regular reporting-based data
- Personalization is key to creating boards
- Limited reporting
- Filtering is difficult depending on the user’s name
- Design is not responsive
Also read: Top 10 Audience Engagement Tools
Asana is another tool that can be used to market products and increase productivity. It simplifies workflow management.
Asana is able to handle many administrative tasks, such as scheduling deliverables and managing team members.
It sends out notifications about approaching deadlines, and new tasks, and assigns them to you.
- Pre-designed templates are available for product development and marketing.
- Strong privacy functionality, such as Single Sign-On (SSO),
- Two-factor authentication is included.
- Managers can manage access rights and different types of tasks.
- This tool helps you to prioritize and plan tasks using various formats, such as Gantt charts and kanban systems.
- This shared calendar allows for collaboration by sending event notifications to the team.
- Let’s store your documents.
- The dashboard view shows the status of all tasks.
- Free plan
- Customized dashboard
- This tool allows you to keep track of your workload
- No time tracking
- Exporting restrictions
- One task can only be assigned to one person
Slack can be used if you are looking for something more advanced than Google chats or Microsoft teams. It promotes seamless collaboration and is a great inter-and intra-communication tool.
It allows me to breathe multiple “channels” of related messages, topics, and people all in one place, allowing me to keep my projects moving along smoothly. You can collaborate with people in real-time or on your own to allow for a flexible work schedule.
- Chat-based workspace that allows you to share files.
- Let us delete or modify any messages you have sent.
- You can create ‘Channels’ which are topic-oriented chat areas.
- Allows you to make video or audio calls, and allows you to switch between calls and chats.
- Share your screen during video calls.
- Slackbot is a built-in tool that will help you navigate the tool and set reminders.
- Integrations are possible with Google Suite tools.
- Compartmentalize communication
- Video calls, voice and screen sharing are all built-in
A pricing model that charges per user
Trello has been a top tool for product marketers. It’s an online platform for product management that allows you to manage multiple projects with ease and encourages collaboration.
It allows you to add and remove people from projects, change due dates, assign color codes and much more. It
- Includes ‘Cards’ which can be assigned additional tasks or help with time management.
- Drag and drop cards into different categories to organize your dashboard and add labels.
- Let’s create a dashboard to help manage different projects.
- Send out automatic alerts to members via email.
- Includes SSL data encryption.
- This app is mobile-friendly and allows members to access and manage their projects from anywhere.
- Store data on Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Integration with tools such as Jira and Adobe XD, Slack, etc.
- Has a responsive design
- Kanban system
- Let’s add attachments to your cards
- Internet connection is required
- Notifies you of comments but not alerts
Also read: Top 10 PPC Tools for Advertising Campaigns
10. Process Street
Process Street can be a great choice if you’re looking for product marketing tools with workflow automation and checklists.
This tool allows you to document all things business-related. To manage your product marketing and management, you can use the tool to create efficient workflows and checklists.
This product can be used as a marketing tool for product research and marketing research.
- This program helps to manage, create and assign recurring workflows across different teams.
- Use a simple interface to create structured documents.
- It will notify you when tasks have been completed and allow you to track activity.
- Use conditional logic to create dynamic, adaptable workflows that meet your team’s needs.
- Multi-stage approvals, single instances, and sequential approvals are possible
- Use intuitive keyboard shortcuts
- Allows sharing of data unification, document generation, and templates.
- Integrates with other CRMs
- Conditional logic between the tasks
- You can add text, videos, and links to your tasks
- Do not have the correct add-ons to edit templates
- The reporting feature highlights only due dates, not subtasks in checklists.
- It is difficult to give subfolders specific permissions without affecting the main folder